Friday, September 7, 2012

Till We Meet Again - Through The Years

Hello petite, I'm sorry for the lack of posts these few days. I have been busy with tuitions all over the place. I am also sad by the fact that my close friends are going overseas to study which means, I won't see them anymore for a long time. I was kinda devastated too due to some reasons which I will share later on.

Anyways, I'll see you soon my friends :)






TAA-DAAAA!! This is the ten girls who haven't found their love stories. ehek! ♥. We meet again in "Party".

Here is a small preview of my stuffs.

For the last, here is a lyric video to Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time. It is currently my favorite song. Let's Watch! 

Until then, I hope all of you will be patient. Don't worry, I'll reply all your comments little by little whenever I'm online :)

F L A V O R S 
Happy Weekend, Darling!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my Blog's Food.

xoxo, Monique